Aggressive Commercial SEO solutions for competitive industries. Target 50 Keywords, up to an estimated search volume of 20,000.
| ||COMPETITIVE COMMERCIAL|
|DESCRIPTION||Aggressive Commercial SEO solutions for competitive industries. Target 50 Keywords, up to an estimated search volume of 20,000.|
|RECOMMENDED CAMPAIGN LENGTH||12 months|
|TARGETED KEYWORDS||Up to 50 Keywords|
|KEYWORD GROUPS||Maximum of 10|
|Monthly Search Volume |
(2,000 per group)
|up to 20,000|
MONTH 1: CAMPAIGN SETUP AND OPTIMISATION
Account Research and Prep
- Website Audit
- Pages Optimised (20 pages)
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Grouping
- Keyword Mapping
- SEO Road Map
- Blog Creation
- Directory Listing
- Webpage Copywriting (10 pages)
- Title Tag Optimisation (20 titles)
- Meta Description Optimisation (20 meta description)
- Meta Keyword Optimisation (20 meta keywords)
- Domain Redirect Optimisation
- .xml Sitemap Optimisation
- Robots.txt Check
- URL Rewrites (20 URL rewrites)
- Broken Link Report
- Google Analytics Check & Installation
- Google Search Console & Installation
Rich Snippet Recommendations
Social Media Set-Up
- Facebook Page Creation
- Google+ Account Creation
- Twitter Account Creation
Initial Off-Page SEO
- Magazine/News Placement (3 articles)
- Blog Post Outreach (2 articles)
- On-Site Blog Post Content (1 article)
- Video Creation and Submission
MONTHLY (STARTING MONTH 2): OFF-PAGE SEO AND RANK BUILDING
After the initial month, we provide guaranteed blog outreach and magazine placement through our partner magazine sites and blog networks. Each article placement and outreach is ensured to be contextually related to the client’s site to provide the most ranking boost.
- Blog Post Outreach (7 articles)
- Magazine/News Placement (7 articles)
- Press Release Creation and Submission
- PDF Creation and Submission
- On-Site Blog Post Content (2 articles)
- 2 Video Creations and Submissions (submitted to 3 sites)
Ranking Report, Google Analytics and Link Reports available on request.
Monthly Executive Summary Reports Per Campaign are automatically sent.
1. What is Competitive SEO?
- Competitive SEO is a much more potent SEO package for businesses with more competitive niches. Compared to our Organic and Local offerings, our Competitive SEO packages have more keywords, much more content, a more diverse content portfolio, and more rankbuilding activities.
2. When do I use a package from Competitive SEO?
- Competitive SEO packages are used on competitive niches. It is built to compete against other businesses who may also be using SEO to rank their sites. It is also advisable for businesses that offer a diverse products or services and want to rank on all of them.
3. Can I split a Competitive Package to target two different websites?
- You should use Organic SEO campaigns instead.
4. Do you have a bigger, more powerful SEO packages?
- Yes, we do. We have much more powerful SEO packages and can customise our packages based on your need for hyper competitive industries. Please note that the Project Manager or the SEO Consultant will have the final say on whether our most competitive programs are appropriate or not and these depend on the inherent power of your site, and it’s current digital footprint’s portfolio. If putting a hyper competitive program on your website has the potential to harm it than help it, our Project Manager will strongly discourage you from purchasing this service.
5. Do you cover other CMS other than WordPress?
- We are able to implement in almost any PHP based platform or technology or anything that runs on open source technology. We are not able to implement on Microsoft technology or Microsoft powered websites because of technology incompatibility between those sites and our servers.
- Charges will apply when the optimisation of your site requires development changes such as new page building outside of the WordPress CMS capability, Custom post page types in WordPress, implementation in native PHP, HTML, Drupal, Magento, Joomla and other platforms. To know if there will be extra cost in the implementation, please contact us.
6. What is an on-page and off-page optimisation?
- On-Page optimisation is working on elements within a website that make it favourable in the eyes of a Search Engine such as Google. This includes providing structure for the data on your website, optimising the Content to be more Google-readable, aligning all the content of the site to be more focused on certain topics you want to rank, and inserting mark-ups and snippets that would be displayed on search engine results once your website appears.
- Off-Page optimisation involves SEO activities that do not involve working with the actual website itself.
- At its core is link-building which is done through different methods. This includes placing articles in relevant publications, reaching out to relevant blogs to carry articles, or building citations in powerful websites such as Yelp that points back to your site, and other activities that help increase and improve your business’ digital footprint.
7. Do you guarantee the rankings?
- Like all the reputable SEO Companies, organic rankings are primarily influenced by the various Search Algorithms and are impossible to completely manipulate or predict. Our methodology works by leveraging as many of the proven search metrics to your advantage in order to make you the most relevant result for a specific search query or Keyword. We aim to provide the best solutions to all our clients thus we want our clients to speak and consult with us to get a bigger picture on when you can expect the results that you want and how you can get it.
8. How soon do I rank?
- As a general rule, we recommend a six month period to see positive results in a campaign. How quickly you rank depends on over 200 metrics and how many are inherently present in your site from the time the project starts.
- No 12 month period will pass where no positive results are met, however, significant traffic increases are dependent on your location, your keywords, your site’s authority and age and other factors.
- Inherently powerful websites can see results as quickly as 60 days. Entirely new websites may take up to 1 year to see a significant number of terms appear in the first page and top 3 positions but it is not recommended to use a competitive package on a new website. Please see our Organic SEO Packages for new sites, we recommend the Gold package for a new site.