If you want to establish online visibility locally, our Local SEO Basic package is the perfect starting point!
|DESCRIPTION||Establish local online visibility with our basic package. Up to 5 keywords targeted and 2 additional citations created per month.
|RECOMMENDED CAMPAIGN LENGTH||6 months
|TARGETED KEYWORDS||Up to 5 Keywords
|KEYWORD GROUPS||Maximum of 1
|Monthly Search Volume |
(2,000 per group)
|up to 1,000
MONTH 1: CAMPAIGN SETUP AND OPTIMISATION
Account Research and Prep
- Website Audit
- Pages Optimised (5 pages)
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Grouping
- Keyword Mapping
Local Business Setup
- Google My Business Creation
- Yelp Listing Creation
- Bing Local Creation
- Yellow Pages Creation
- 5 Additional Business Listing
- SEO Road Map
- Blog Creation
- Webpage Copy-writing (3 pages)
- Title Tag Optimisation (5 titles)
- Meta Description Optimisation (5 meta description)
- Meta Keyword Optimisation (5 meta keywords)
- Domain Redirect Optimisation
- .xml Sitemap Optimisation
- Robots.txt Check
- URL Rewrites (5 URL rewrites)
- Broken Link Report
- Google Analytics Check & Installation
- Google Search Console Check & Installation
Rich Snippet Recommendations
Local Schema Implementation
- Local Business Information Schema (Phone, Address, Business Name, Opening Hours)
- Map Schema
- Product Information Schemas
- Images and Logo schemas
Initial Off-Page SEO
- Magazine/News Placement (1 article)
MONTHLY (STARTING MONTH 2): OFF-PAGE SEO, CITATION BUILDING AND RANK BUILDING
We provide guaranteed blog outreach and magazine placement through our partner magazine sites and blog networks.
Each article placement and outreach is ensured to be contextually related to the client’s site to provide the most ranking boost.
For Local Packages, we also build month-on-month additional local citations to increase business information consistency and local search relevancy to establish online visibility.
- Blog Post Outreach (1 article)
- Magazine/News Placement (1 article)
- 2 Additional Local Citations
1. What is the difference between Organic SEO and Local SEO?
- Organic SEO is location neutral. It’s ideal for websites that generate revenue exclusively online or are just looking to generate awareness through a wide audience. If you’re running a national campaign, or an e-commerce campaign, this is the perfect methodology for you.
- Local SEO targets local search specifically. That means that your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment. This is done through several methods including using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
2. How many geo locations does out Local SEO packages target?
- Each Local SEO Package targets one location. If your business has multiple locations, you would need to buy package for each of one unless your geo-targets all fall within a 8 km radius.
3. What contributes to Local SEO?
- On-Page semantic mark-ups and Google Map API integration also help the search engines understand that a website is the virtual representation of a physical business in the location indicated in the map API and marked up in the schema marked up address.
4. How are citations important for Local SEO?
- Google considers the number of citations and where they are in their ranking factor. Nonetheless, the critical part of citations is not their number but the consistency of citations. Each citation must be similar, else Google may display different data for your local business.
5. How do I place my business in the Google Map pack?
- Aside from the Organic and specific Local SEO factors, businesses are displayed in the Google Map pack based on the location of the business and the searcher, data in Google Maps and Google My Business and number of citations pointing to the business and its location among other things.