For growing businesses that need improved local visibility and a wider reach. Target up to 20 keywords and includes 10 additional citations per month.
|DESCRIPTION||For growing businesses that need improved local visibility and a wider reach. Target up to 20 keywords and include 10 additional citations per month|
|RECOMMENDED CAMPAIGN LENGTH||6 months|
|TARGETED KEYWORDS||Up to 20 Keywords|
|KEYWORD GROUPS||Maximum of 4|
|Monthly Search Volume |
(2,000 per group)
|up to 4,000|
MONTH 1: CAMPAIGN SETUP AND OPTIMISATION
Account Research and Prep
- Website Audit
- Pages Optimised (20 pages)
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Grouping
- Keyword Mapping
Local Business Setup
- Google My Business Creation
- Yelp Listing Creation
- Bing Local Creation
- Yellow Pages Creation
- 20 Additional Business Listing
- SEO Road Map
- Blog Creation
- Webpage Copy-writing (9 pages)
- Title Tag Optimisation (20 titles)
- Meta Description Optimisation (20 meta description)
- Meta Keyword Optimisation (20 meta keywords)
- Domain Redirect Optimisation
- .xml Sitemap Optimisation
- Robots.txt Check
- URL Rewrites (20 URL rewrites)
- Broken Link Report
- Google Analytics Check & Installation
- Google Search Console Check & Installation
Rich Snippet Recommendations
Local Schema Implementation
- Local Business Information Schema (Phone, Address, Business Name, Opening Hours)
- Map Schema
- Product Information Schemas
- Images and Logo schemas
Initial Off-Page SEO
- Magazine/News Placement (2 articles)
- Blog Post Outreach (1 article)
- Press Release Creation and Submission
MONTHLY (STARTING MONTH 2): OFF-PAGE SEO, CITATION BUILDING AND RANK BUILDING
We provide guaranteed blog outreach and magazine placement through our partner magazine sites and blog networks to help growing businesses.
Each article placement and outreach is ensured to be contextually related to the client’s site to provide the most ranking boost.
For local, we also create rich-media citations for the local businesses. These citations are carefully selected based on their niche relevancy, regional relevance, trust ratings, domain authority, and other factors such as the type of the listing and what sites use their data.
- Blog Post Outreach (2 articles)
- Magazine/News Placement (4 articles)
- On-Site Blog Post Content (1 articles)
- 10 Additional Local Citations
- PDF creation and submission
- Video Creation and Submission (submitted to 3 sites)
1. What is the difference between Organic SEO and Local SEO?
- Organic SEO is location neutral. It’s ideal for websites that generate revenue exclusively online or are just looking to generate awareness through a wide audience. If you’re running a national campaign, or an e-commerce campaign, this is the perfect methodology for you.
- Local SEO targets local search specifically. That means that your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment. This is done through several methods including using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
2. How many geo locations does out Local SEO packages target?
- Each Local SEO Package targets one location. If your business has multiple locations, you would need to buy package for each of one unless your geo-targets all fall within a 8 km radius.
3. What contributes to Local SEO?
- On-Page semantic mark-ups and Google Map API integration also help the search engines understand that a website is the virtual representation of a physical business in the location indicated in the map API and marked up in the schema marked up address.
4. How are citations important for Local SEO?
- Google considers the number of citations and where they are in their ranking factor. Nonetheless, the critical part of citations is not their number but the consistency of citations. Each citation must be similar, else Google may display different data for your local business.
5. How do I place my business in the Google Map pack?
- Aside from the Organic and specific Local SEO factors, businesses are displayed in the Google Map pack based on the location of the business and the searcher, data in Google Maps and Google My Business and number of citations pointing to the business and its location among other things.