Ideal for businesses with little to no pre-existing online presence. Provides on-page optimisation and monthly off-page rank building.
|DESCRIPTION||Ideal for businesses with little to no pre-existing online presence; provides on-page optimization and monthly off-page rank building.
|RECOMMENDED CAMPAIGN LENGTH||6 months
|TARGETED KEYWORDS||Up to 10 Keywords
|KEYWORD GROUPS||Maximum of 2
|Monthly Search Volume |
(2,000 per group)
|up to 4,000
MONTH 1: CAMPAIGN SETUP AND OPTIMISATION
Account Research and Prep
- Website Audit
- Pages Optimised (Up to 10 pages)
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Grouping
- Keyword Mapping
- SEO Road Map
- Blog Creation
- Webpage Copywriting (3 pages)
- Title Tag Optimisation (Up to 10 titles)
- Meta Description Optimisation (Up to 10 meta description)
- Meta Keyword Optimisation (Up to 10 meta keywords)
- Domain Redirect Optimisation (Up to 10 domain redirects)
- .xml Sitemap Optimisation
- Robots.txt Check
- URL Rewrites (Up to 10 URL rewrites)
- Broken Link Report
- Google Analytics Check & Installation
- Google Search and Console Installation
Rich Snippet Recommendations
Initial Off-Page SEO
- Magazine/News Placement (1 article)
- Blog Post Outreach (1 article)
MONTHLY (STARTING MONTH 2): OFF-PAGE SEO AND RANK BUILDING
After the initial month, we provide guaranteed blog outreach and magazine placement through our partner magazine sites and blog networks. Each article placement and outreach is ensured to be contextually related to the client’s site to provide the most ranking boost.
- Blog Post Outreach (2 articles)
- Magazine/News Placement (3 articles)
1. What is the difference between Organic SEO and Local SEO?
- Organic SEO is location neutral. It’s ideal for websites that generate revenue exclusively online or are just looking to generate awareness through a wide audience. If you’re running a national campaign, or an e-commerce campaign, this is the perfect methodology for you.
- Local SEO targets local search specifically. That means that your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment. This is done through several methods including using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
2. Do you guarantee the rankings?
- Like all the reputable SEO Companies, organic rankings are primarily influenced by the various Search Algorithms and are impossible to completely manipulate or predict. Our methodology works by leveraging as many of the proven search metrics to your advantage in order to make you the most relevant result for a specific search query or Keyword. We aim to provide the best solutions to all our clients thus we want our clients to speak and consult with us to get a bigger picture on when you can expect the results that you want and how you can get it.
3. How soon do I rank?
- As a general rule, we recommend a six month period to see positive results in a campaign. How quickly you rank depends on over 200 metrics and how many are inherently present in your site from the time the project starts.
- No 6 month period will pass where no positive results are met, however, significant traffic increases are dependent on your location, your keywords, your site’s authority and age and other factors.
- Inherently powerful websites can see results as quickly as 60 days. Entirely new websites may take up to 1 year to see a significant number of terms appear in the first page and top 3 positions.
4. Do you cover other CMS other than WordPress?
- We are able to implement in almost any PHP based platform or technology or anything that runs on open source technology. We are not able to implement on Microsoft technology or Microsoft powered websites because of technology incompatibility between those sites and our servers.
- Charges will apply when the optimisation of your site requires development changes such as new page building outside of the WordPress CMS capability, Custom post page types in WordPress, implementation in native PHP, HTML, Drupal, Magento, Joomla and other platforms. To know if there will be extra cost in the implementation, please contact us.
5. What is an on-page and off-page optimisation?
- On-Page optimisation is working on elements within a website that make it favourable in the eyes of a Search Engine such as Google. This includes providing structure for the data on your website, optimising the Content to be more Google-readable, aligning all the content of the site to be more focused on certain topics you want to rank, and inserting mark-ups and snippets that would be displayed on search engine results once your website appears.
- Off-Page optimisation involves SEO activities that do not involve working with the actual website itself.
- At its core is link-building which is done through different methods. This includes placing articles in relevant publications, reaching out to relevant blogs to carry articles, or building citations in powerful websites such as Yelp that points back to your site, and other activities that help increase and improve your business’ digital footprint.